Thursday, December 6, 2007

almost famous!

My husband Kevin came home tonight from his parents and was pretty excited to hand over the local newspaper, I think it's called the American Fork Citizen. (Can you tell we don't subscribe to the paper?) He said look right there on the front cover--read it!! Sure enough, there is a picture of my partner, Donna Holland on the front page and right next to the picture the headline reads "BUSINESS------COTTAGE OF GIFTS FOR ALL FOUR SEASONS"
So Kevin continues "Hurry turn the page... it's right there...right there...you've gotta read... there's a whole article!" Right there in the Business, Who's Who and What's Happening section of the American Fork Citizen newspaper on page 5 is almost a half page article on our little shop. Oh, how exciting! Take a moment--enjoy. It was really fun to see us in the paper. I am seriously on a high right now!! I guess I am hoping that now because of this one article, people will just start swarming into our little shop. That would be great! We really do have lots of great things. I am a huge fan of our ellie b. jewelry, our riverside furniture, our oioi diaper bags and our route 29 candy/goodies line!! just to name a few.

1 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

Oh I'm so excited for you! You really are so talented!

It's so cool to know someone 'almost famous'!!! You're too cute, Amy.

Love you to pieces, girl!

Tam