Sunday, April 20, 2008

easter egg hunt

The Saturday before Easter our neighborhood had an Easter Egg Hunt for the little kids. I thought I would post some pics from that. Better late than never.
The cute little kids, minus Cohen. He was way more interested in the basketball hoop next door.
Cohen banging two eggs together. When he found the eggs he would do this or he would just throw them and laugh. When a few of the girls went off to play. Cohen made his move! He went over to their baskets and started eating all of their candy. It made all of us laugh!

3 comments:

It all began here said...

such a smart boy! get what you can when no one is looking!

Love you guys.

Deb

quacks said...

He is incredibly cute. I love the antics kids get away with.
What a fun neighborhood you get to live in.

Laura said...

by the way Happy Anniversary last Sunday, sorry i am a shitty sister and sister in law and didn't bring in a band, and didn't shower you with gifts. I always mess things up. But i was thinking about you, and often do. You guys are wonderful together and make beautiful, fun loving babies, i am hoping the next one will like me from the get go, and we won't have to go through a Cohen thing again, that was pretty freaking sad. but happy Anniversary, we love you.