Thursday, August 7, 2008

The practice of arranged marriages...

Do you think that these two would make a cute couple?
Her parents are nursery leaders in our ward and they have really taking a liking to Cohen. So, a couple of weeks ago at church, they told me that they just loved Cohen and they think he is so cute and so they wanted to do an arranged marriage! Funny, huh. They do seem to get along really well and they did have a lot of fun together at the Steel Days Parade. I guess only time will tell. On the 24th, our ward did a "bike parade" and a little carnival. I was in charge of one of the games and at one point I had lost sight of Cohen. This cute little girls mom told me that he was probably off somewhere making out with her. She kills me. She is so funny! I told her that I wasn't laughing and that I didn't want him to have anything to do with girls until he was in his twenties!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both adorable! But, no there cannot be an arranged marriage or any talk of marriage this early in their lives. Mom and Dad keep with your original plan not until in his 20s.

Allisha said...

I think arranged marriage is a great idea. We already have a little girl in nursery that we want Ezra to marry. We won't let him know until he's 20 as well. Even thought he already sneaks a kiss here and there. I love Cohen!! I think his girlfriend is very cute too! If you know the parents and their cool why not arrange for great in-laws as well? :) Cohen could never be mad about that!!

It all began here said...

ok, so you know how i feel about you and kev and co. i am grateful that we have each other.

i read your comment sunday morning, and it made me cry. i love you, love your spirit, love your gentleness, love that i now have a son-in-law (thank you!) and love what kev said at the wedding....should i go on?

i think you are super cool!

Alana said...

Isn't it fun to see your kid get along so well with others? I'm glad that we have social kids and that they can bring happiness to other people lives too. Cohen is darling. We love you guys.
-Alana