Friday, April 10, 2009

Two posts in a week?!

Are you kidding me?! This is my second post this week.
It will probably never happen again, so here goes... Most of Kevins family came over on Saturday after Conference. We had a delicious dinner(thanks to Tanill's cajun chicken recipe)! While the guys went to the Priesthood Session,
the moms and kids stayed home and played!
Cohen loved every minute of it! He loves when his cousins come to his house and play. They jumped on the trampoline and watched a movie and in all their spare time,
they managed to get out every toy we own! It was a fun time!

Cousin Jami holding Truman. (I think he almost outweighs her.)

Cohen, Dylan, Haley, Truman, Jami & Ethan

The younger cousins just chillin'. Or maybe we forced them to all sit on the sofa to try and get a picture because it's a rare thing to have all of them together. (Silas is the only one missing.)

Cohen, Dylan, Thomas, Logan, Jami, Haley, & Ethan

3 comments:

aironn said...

How did you get such a better trampoline shot? I swear I took ten and none turned out very well. Thanks again. It was so much fun! Let's repeat in the summer. OR, you know you guys could come to Idaho anytime!

Unknown said...

I love days with the cousins that someday your kids can look back at the pics and laugh at all the fun memories!

Melissa said...

Your boys are too cute. I can't believe how big Cohen is what a great big brother. Glad that you found my blog. It will be so great to keep in touch.