Over Labor Day weekend we had our Peterson Family Reunion up at Lyman Lake. We had SO much fun!! I am so blessed to have such an AMAZING family!!

Buckled in car seat. Check. Sippy cup filled with chocolate milk. Check.

This baby is the best traveler and quite the chatterbox too.

Aunt Bonnie always comes up with the funnest things to do to entertain the kids! The launching of hot air balloons was definitely a hit!! Probably a close second, to launching water balloons at our "targets" in the lake! What a riot!!

Our cousin Garrett is in the MTC getting ready to serve his mission in Madagascar. How cool is that?! Zach & Austin didn't want him missing out, so they brought "Flat Garrett" to be a part of everything. One day they had him sitting at the table playing cards. Too funny!

Cohens trail mix: Cheerios & M&M's

Annie & I. I love this girl!! She is such a doll!

When Grandpa talks, everyone listens, or at least pretends to.

Ready, Set, Hike!

Do these people look like they can be trusted to be our guides?!

Dads make great modes of transportation.

Taking our lunch break.

We made it to the cabins!! YAY!

Scenic view.

Cohen was out!

Can you spot Truman?

A view of the lake.

As Cohen would say "The End!!!"
1 comments:
I almost didn't recognize you with your blonde hair! I'm not used to it yet, but it looks really great. That looks like such a fun trip.
Post a Comment