A few pics of our little Millie at 6 months.
Here are her stats for 6 months.
Date: 2.7.2011
Length: 26 in. (75%)
Weight: 12 lbs. 15 oz. (5%)
Head Circ: 43.2 cm (75%)
I know that I am biased, but I think she is just the cutest little thing ever!!!
I feel like I've been neglecting the boys on the blog lately. We LOVE our boys!! They keep us on our toes and make life fun, crazy and hard at times. It's a lot of fun to watch them grow and see their personalities come out!! They play together really well and they fight well too!
Cohen is our tender heart. He cries of you look at him wrong. He is such a good big brother. He is always willing to sing to his sister, play with his brother & get things for mom. He loves animals of any kind and dinosaurs and dragons! He has quite the imagination. Lately he can be found running around with a ribbon tail hanging out of the back of his pants! Some days he is the Monstrous Nightmare dragon and other days he is the fastest animal in the world, the cheetah!
Truman is spunky! (Thats code for naughty.) He is very curious and into everything. I finally threw out every crayon we owned because I got tired of finding Truman murals all over my walls! He's smart and knows the best time to create mischief is while I'm feeding Millie. He loves to do puzzles, play with cars, build homes with blocks for all of the animals with his brother and play with the Toy Story toys!!




4 comments:
Amy she is so cute you can take that biased opinion and just run with it. She is adorable and I bet so fun. Your boys are growing so fast, they are so handsome (and I am sure crazy)! We need to chat and catch up soon.
Oh my, these kids' cute-factor is only surpassed by their adorable personalities!
Your children are adorable! That was a great update! We loved seeing them.
Your kids are so cute. Millie and Penny are almost the same size, long and skinny. Where do you get her cute headbands or if you made them how??
Post a Comment