Tuesday, January 1, 2008

christmas day

Christmas day was crazy. We had Kevin's family over for breakfast and then we had my family over for dinner. I felt like I was in the kitchen all day. If I wasn't cooking, then I was cleaning. It was really fun though to have everyone at our house. I would do it again in a heartbeat. We love spending time with our families and we consider ourselves very blessed to have been able to spend the holidays with the people we love the most. We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Here are some outtakes from the day.

3 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

Look how fun! Dallin looks just like Brandon! it's crazy. I'm glad you had a good holiday. Sad about the talent show tho...**sniff**

Tam

It all began here said...

I want to plan a girls lunch date in Idaho! I believe we have a cousin/niece, that needs a girls day... wanna go?

bestofthebishops said...

that would be so fun! we are going to stay up there friday night. yeah! let's plan the date.