Monday, January 14, 2008

new handbags arrived

we ordered some really great new handbags before Christmas and they are here! I thought I would share some pictures!

4 comments:

It all began here said...

I need a new bag! Specifically black.... I am coming on down!

deb

bestofthebishops said...

i couldn't get a picture of the black one, but it is really cute and a good size too!

Grammy Carrie said...

Hey there amy... I like the second one down... what is the price on that one... Mine just broke and I am using one that is 2 years old... imagine that... haha I change my purse about every 4-6 months... I think I have a purse fetish... haha Love You.. Aunt Carrie

It all began here said...

I change my purse everyday. Depending on what i am wearing! I just keep them in my trunk, and before I walk in the office, I trade! Crazy!!!!!!Carrie, come to utah and let's go buy a purse!