Goodbye to my dream. I have sad, sad news. We are closing our little gift shop. The people who actually own it have decided that it is just too much to handle right now. They have their hands in a lot of other things and the shop takes tons of time. She has two boys who need her at home. It was a very tough decision to make, but even though I am very sad about it, I think it is probably the right one.
Needless to say, the whole store is on sale! Everything is 30% off! Which is a great deal--it is basically cost. So if you are in need of dishes, bakeware, candles, furniture, etc. come on in! We will only be open one or two more weekends.





2 comments:
AMY! That is so sad! I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll have to come check it out before it closes so I can at least see it once!
Oh Amy!! SAD! I wish I had $$ I would come buy stuff! I'm so sorry! What a bummer. You are an amazing, wonderful wife and Mom. I love you tons!
Post a Comment