Monday, October 20, 2008

15 days and counting!

Part of me doesn't believe that I only have 15 days until "baby #2" arrives...the other part secretly wishes that he would surprise us and come a little early. That part is the part that is enormous and uncomfortable at this point. With both of my babies so far, I go straight out front. So needless to say I am "front-heavy!" I have even had random strangers come up to me in the grocery store and ask "are you smuggling a watermelon in there?" Is this normal? I would never ask a pregnant woman that question. It's not like you are feeling good about your weight gain---even my maternity clothes are tight at this point. On Saturday, I was at a baptism for a girl that was in young womens with me and I had a lady tell me "oh sweetie! you can barely walk. I hope that baby is coming soon!" I thought that I was doing pretty well, especially considering that I was wearing boots with a heel! I must really have the pregnant waddle down. Enough complaining. We are really excited that it is only about two weeks away! I can't wait to see his little face and hold him in my arms. I can't wait to see Kevin cry again(Bishop boys don't cry!), but he cried when Cohen was born and it was so sweet. I can't wait for Cohen to meet his little "baby boy." He just learned how to say "boy" this week and so now instead of just being "baby" that is in mommy's tummy, it is "baby boy." We are enjoying the last few weeks we have with just Cohen, realizing that this will turn his world upside down! So here are some random pictures of him.

This is his favorite place to fall asleep. When we got rid of the pacifier, his animals became his replacement at nap time. I love peeking in on him during his naps. There is just something so peaceful about watching him sleep.

8 comments:

Dan and Lora said...

Amy-

What an exciting time...! I love you guys and those a darling pictures of Cohen!

Love you

Allisha said...

Amy~
I can't believe how soon this sweet baby is coming. I can't even imagine the emotions you must be going through. I got tears in my eyes with those cute pictures of Cohen. I'm sure it will be a little hard for him at first, but I bet he's going to LOVE the company! Can I be the first one you call when you go into labor? Just TEASING! Love ya!

Janelle said...

You look absolutely amazing! I love that even 9 months prego you are so fashionable. I can't wait to see pictures of the new cutie.

aironn said...

I am SO excited for you. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you for this pregnancy. It gives me all the excitement and none of the side effects. You guys are great parents and will do great with one more little man. Cohen will adore his little brother (eventually?). Good luck and I better be the first one you call not that allisa girl! Just kidding. You can call after you have him or a day or so later, whatever the protocol is. :)

It all began here said...

Amy, I have been thinking about you, I cannot believe he will be here so soon. I am so excited! Love you.

Dan and Lora said...

It's getting CLOSER!!!

Jen Hallam said...

Any day now! This is exciting news. I can't wait for the post with his sweet baby face pictures. Good luck with baby #2!

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

I heard you had your baby!! I hope that you are both happy and healthy. I can't wait to see pictures of this cute little guy! I bet Cohen is going to love having a brother to rough house with.