Sunday, September 28, 2008
2 years of joy!
It feels like yesterday that we were in the hospital waiting for baby Cohen to arrive. In all aspects he took quite awhile to finally make his appearance, but we feel he was absolutely worth the wait! After I had him, I completely believed in "love at first sight." I still clearly remember the feelings that were in my heart and mind as I held this little bundle of joy that was so fresh from the arms of our loving Heavenly Father. It was one of those times in my life where the spirit touched me so strongly that there would be no way for me to forget the moment.
The first two years have gone by so quickly! I have so many fond memories of our time so far with our little monkey. He has changed Kevin and myself for the better and we have learned a lot and are still learning. We love him so much! We truly cannot imagine our lives without him. We feel so fortunate and blessed beyond measure for the opportunity to be parents.
We are counting down the days until our second little boy is here. I am scheduled to deliver him on Nov. 4th! Cohen is fully aware that mommy has baby brother in her tummy. His favorite thing to do is lift up my shirt and kiss my belly and say "baby!" I can't wait to see his face when he sees his baby brother for the first time. I am pretty sure that he will just want to smother him with kisses.
Posted by bestofthebishops at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
That was beautiful!
Amy!
It's crazy how fast two years have gone. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cohen!! He is such a good little boy. I can't wait to meet this sweet boy that you'll be introducing soon. Cohen will be a great older brother. What a great time in your life.
Happy Birthday to a cute cute part of the 6 in 06 clan!!!
Love that boy!
Tami
ammers, can i come and help? I need a good reason to see my am fork family. how about dinner, some laundry and some cuddling those cute boys of your?
that is it! I am on my way.'
squishes are coming your way!
you are more than welcome to come on down. seriously. we have a guest bedroom set up and everything and we just got furniture in the family room downstairs. Just let me know when and I will put a mint on your pillow!
love ya!!
I can't believe Cohen is two. You are such a great mom and you treasure every minute. He'll love having a baby brother. Before you know it, they are big so enjoy the littleness while it's here.
Yeah! I've been waiting for the invite to view your blog. Alissa has one too, I will give you the address when I have more time. I loved seeing you we need to do that more often.
ok, seriously, it should not be legal for two people to make such a beautiful child. He is beyond, well, anything in my vocab. It's so great to see you again and to see you so happy. No one deserves it more. Hooray for BLOGS! (and congrats on baby #2 too)
Time goes by way too fast. I'm excited for our new little ones to arrive. Yours is coming so soon! How are you feeling? The fatigue has returned for me, but other than that and my belly larger every day, I am enjoying this pregnancy. Cohen is darling. I bet he has a fun personality...it looks like it from the pictures.
Love,
Alana
Post a Comment