Tuesday, December 23, 2008

tribute to donna

I have this friend Donna (aka:Martha Stewart) that can seriously do everything!! She is honestly so talented. She is the one that opened the "four seasons" gift shop. She did our Christmas card this year. She also took pictures of the boys. Which was no easy task--it was so much harder than I ever imagined. She was a trooper and had the patience of an angel. She is one of my best friends and I love her so much!! Thanks Donna for all of your time and talents!
With this being the eve of Christmas Eve, we would like to wish all of you a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy NEW YEAR too!!

4 comments:

Allisha said...

I LOVED your Christmas card when it came in the mail. She is so talented. BUT it helps that you have two beautiful boys. AND their Mom is very georgeous as well. Merry Christmas!

Dan and Lora said...

I loved your Christmas card..! It was so beautiful... I loved the pictures!!!
You are such a great mom... and I look up to you so much... Have a great Christmas!!

It all began here said...

Amy, I cannot wait to see you next weekend. Love You!

Anonymous said...

Amy & Kevin,
The Christmas card was great but I wouldn't expect anything less than perfect. Thank you for having such beautiful kids. I loved having you spend the night on Christmas giving me the chance to fall asleep cuddling Truman in my arms was wonderful.
I love you all. See you Saturday.