Ten fingers, Ten toes
He's laughter and teardrops
So small and brand new
And amazingly angelic
He's sent to bless you
He's one special Baby
The best of life's treasure
And will grant and bless you
Many hours of great pleasure.
-Author Unknown
Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby? They look so peaceful and angelic. I love just watching him sleep and hearing the sounds he makes. The best is when they get that darling little half smile on their face. I always assume he is having a sweet dream. It melts my heart everytime! He still just feels so fresh from heaven and I am very grateful for his sweet little spirit. I am in awe of our blessings and how fortunate we are.



4 comments:
Darling, he is so perfect!!! Have I told you lately how AMAZING you are? Love ya
Boy I love that little old man! He is so adorable. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Yummy, yummy, yummy. Bless you all!
He's so handsome. I love how you dress him.
Post a Comment