Truman is growing up way too fast! There are many days I wish that I could magically make time stand still. He started smiling about 2 weeks ago, but I was never prepared with a camera in hand. The other day while Cohen was down for his nap, I decided to prop my little Truman up on some pillows and go crazy with the camera. He is such a happy baby, even with him having bronchialitis(sp?), I managed to get some pretty cute shots of him smiling. As you will see from the pictures at first he wasn't quite sure what to think, then he warmed up a bit and gave me a half smile and then came a few really big smiles(the kind that completely make a mommys heart melt!), and then back to the what are you doing with that thing mom?...you are really starting to annoy me! Oh, the happiness he has brought me--what an angel he is. Love you Truman!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
His squinty little eyes when he smiles so big are DARLING! I laughed so hard! How fun!
Oh my word! I can't believe how much he's changed since Christmas! I can't wait to hold him again. He is so cute and I'm with you. The first smiles just melt your heart.
Dang I want to meet this cute little boy! Oh...I love his smile.
Way way cute smiles you did good Amy. It is so nice to have some one on one time with these little babies we have to cherish it when we can. Can't wait to meet him.
awww!!! He's ADOREABLE!
Amy, What little cuties we have living next door. We cant wait to play outside with them this summer. I seriously cant believe how Truman has grown... Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment