Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"T-Man"

Truman on his blessing day with Grandpa Floyd and Grandma Sharon. Shortly after we got home from the blessing, he of course had a "blow-out"(all you moms know what I am talking about!), so needless to say, we had to change him into something a bit more comfortable.
Back in January we ventured up to Cache Valley and visited Hardware Ranch with some of our siblings. We had so much fun, despite the down pour of rain! Mom wasn't looking so hot, but Truman is so cute! He looks so little to me in this picture.
Kevin just loves his boys. He is such a good dad. I think the two highlights of his days are when he comes through the back door and Cohen comes running into his arms screaming "Daddy!" and when he gets to hold Truman.
This little baby of ours loves to be held and we love to indulge.
"T-Man" as we affectionately call him, because Cohen can't say Truman yet, is a very happy baby! He was pretty sick most of January and February but is finally better now. He was such a trooper and we are very lucky that he never had to be hospitalized.
Look at those chubby cheeks! He is growing like a weed. At his 4 month appointment, he was in the 50th percentile on weight and height. He just seems huge to me because Cohen was so tiny for so long. I am loving it though! He is just our little chunky monkey! He loves his older brother and Cohen can get him to smile and laugh like no one else. It is so cute to watch the two of them together. He talks/coos a ton. I think he is trying to be just as loud as Cohen. He makes Kevin and I very happy and we can't believe how fast he is growing up.

5 comments:

aironn said...

I love T-man too! Can't wait to see him over Conference weekend. Love the heading picture of Kev and Co. Adorable.

It all began here said...

You are such a cute mom. Love love love your boys~!

Gonzalez Family said...

What a sweet boy. I LOVE all the adorable pictures of both boys.

Unknown said...

I love this blog thing and to see your kids grow up. I'm so glad Truman is feeling better, see you real soon!

Dan and Lora said...

Can I tell you just how much I love and look up to you! Thanks for the call the other night, you will never know how much it meant to talk with you! You are such a great mom and your boys are darling!!! Love you