Wednesday, August 26, 2009

thats a wrap--take 2

I am so lucky! We have the most content babies. Truman is still fighting the bronchialitis symptoms and is still incredibly happy! He has been so much fun this summer! He is such a huge part of my happiness. I love just hanging out with this little man! He and Cohen have been having so much fun together! Cohen loves to make him laugh!! They have become best buddies. Every morning when Cohen wakes up, the first thing he does is ask, "Where T-Man?" It cracks me up...just how much little babies love their feet!! We had a Bishop family reunion back in June. We camped in Oak City. We had a great time! Cohen would go camping every day if he could. He is really comfortable in the outdoors and just has a blast every time we go camping. He loves to be in charge of the flashlight!
He is ready for anything with that flashlight in hand!
He's probably saying "Look Mom, bird! Fly. High. Sky. Bird!!" I can't believe he looks so clean. I must have just washed his face off. He was digging holes in the dirt with Ozzie for a good part of the time.
Here he is fighting off the "bad guys" with his trusty "sword" (aka: stick)!!
Time for a guys night!!! Kevin took him to the rodeo one night. I was so sad I couldn't be there, I had a baby shower to go to. It looks as though they did fine without me! Kevin said he was having the time of his life! All of the rodeo goers were giving him tons of attention. He loved the cows and horses and told me all about them the day after.
"It's every mans god given right to enjoy a lovely beverage!" He is definitely Kevins son!!:)
They had front row seats!! Perfect view of the horses!
There's that signature smile again!! People are always amazed that they can get such a big smile out of him. We just let them think that he only smiles like that for them! wink.
Even cuter is the smile with his little tongue poking out! Aww.
It was getting way too quiet one day. I came into his room to find him looking pretty guilty.
He can turn on the charm instantly!
Hey Cohen, can mommy see the bear?! Ah-hah! I knew it. Busted. He had found a green marker and decided to tatoo himself. Stinker! One of the cutest stinkers I've ever seen though!

0 comments: