
Cohen & Jack riding in a truck at the Carnival. We owed them for leaving them the day before to spend all day at the Nordstrom sale!:) Kevin was giving me so much grief for leaving the boys with a sitter all day. He said, "Oh sure, I try to take you out on dates and you say No, I don't want to leave the boys!" "But when Heather comes to town and wants to go shopping, it's sure, no problem...let's go ALL day!" (I felt kind of bad for a minute...but we all know how much I love to shop...and Heather is a fabulous shopping partner!!)

They look okay in this picture, but Cohen cried his eyes out once the ride started going! Jack on the other hand cried when the ride stopped! He did not want to get off.

This little guy loves animals!!! He has so many, it's pathetic. But with a smile like that, who could say "no?!" I never can so needless to say, he has quite the collection.

These are his baby animals, or in other words his small ones. He has to line them up at least every other day and we have say what kind of animal or dinosaur they are. He seems to favor leopards, raptors, cougars and of course what boy doesn't love the ultimate "t-rex!"

Here is little Truman hanging out in Grandma & Grandpa Peterson's backyard for the Fourth of July! Not quite sure about me taking his picture. Or maybe he's not quite sure what to make of all of the crazy Peterson's. (just admit it--you're all crazy!)

Ahhh, theres the smile I was wanting!! Isn't he adorable?!

Again, how cute is he?! I know I am totally biased, I'm the mom. Those white shorts in the background...that's Cohen! Little stinker! I can't get him to sit still for a picture by his brother for the life of me.

Are you kidding me?! He seriously fell asleep like this one day! It killed me. I had to snap a picture of it.

Just another day at the farm...or Thanksgiving Point...which is close enough for me. I really dislike the smell of farm animals. Cohen didn't seem to mind. He would put his head through the gates and everything just to be able to pet them! He loves it there! This time there was a turtle in the water with the ducks and he was freaking out! He loves turtles!!

Some of our besties! We have the greatest friends ever!!

Last year he wouldn't even go in these play houses. This year he was hamming it up!

Luke, Cohen & Camden on our "horsey-ride!!"

Of course he'll say cheese and smile when theres ice cream!

Cohen & Marcus enjoying their strawberry ice cream cones!!
3 comments:
You can do three-part posts all you want. Those boys put a smile on my face today. I miss them! And you of course, he he he. Can't wait to see them again. By the way, love the matching vest and socks on T-man! Can't wait to show it to Gary.
Truman is the one that is huge, oh my gosh. I have a picture of Nellie bent over asleep just like that, so funny. I think we enjoy motherhood the older we get.
Those are such fun posts Amy! I felt bad that I didn't go the pool that day. Hopefully I'll get to hang out with the cool moms in the ward sometime! Your boys are darling.
Post a Comment