Monday, November 16, 2009

"T-Man" turns 1

My cute dad:)
The birthday boy!!
1 year olds need help opening their presents.
He was so excited about his train! It was hard to get him interested in opening anything else. We should learn a lesson from this...just get them one present and call it good!
I can't believe my sweet little Truman is 1?!
Chubby cheeks. Bright eyes. Curly hair. Skinny legs.
Mammas boy. Loving. Happy. Curious. Independent.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUMAN!
WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

Oh Amy I can't believe how cute all of that is! Did you make all of the cute signs and invitations. That is all so perfect. What an over achiever!

aironn said...

Oh I miss that little man! I can't wait to squeeze him. The party looked amazing and makes me wish we lived closer. Even if we were only 4 hours away it would be doable, right?

Allisha said...

So cute! What a fun birthday. I love the cupcake signs. So cute! You've been busy.

He looks so cute in his little hat too. Oh..and this made me miss your Dad. Please tell him Hello for me.

Can't believe Truman is already 1!! Geese!

Unknown said...

Amy you are so talented that Birthday and your house looks like a Pottery Barn Catalog. Happy Birthday T-Man!

Jen Hallam said...

He is NOT one already. I don't know where that year went. He is so stinking cute though. Both of them are. Ultrasound tomorrow so we hope to find out what this little being is. Spread eagle baby! Stay tuned.