I am finally updating our blog and yes, I am putting up pictures from Christmas in February!! Everyone will just have to bear with me on this. I need proof that we actually do have lives.

Cohen LOVED opening his presents! His little face would just light up. He wanted to help all of us open ours as well. Now that Christmas is long gone...he still asks me about once a week if we can have Christmas again?!

They got a train set! They play with it pretty much everyday. Cohen is a little "type-A" like his mom, so when Truman takes the tracks apart and throws them all over the room, it just about sends Cohen over the edge!! He is getting better and finally understanding that Truman is just 1 and is not trying to ruin his life! He would really get upset with him initially, now he just smiles at him, telling him "It's okay T-Man, mommy can
fik(aka:fix) it. (He has a hard time saying his "x" sound.) So needless to say, I spend about one full hour of everyday fixing the track and doing damage control. We are just happy that they like it so much!

This was me trying to be a good mom and get a picture of them in their Christmas Eve
jammies from Grandma Lynette. About five minutes later...Truman threw up all over the couch! Did I mention that we all got really sick over Christmas? We got the flu. It started with Cohen, then moved to me, then onto Truman and Kevin and it took us all awhile to fully recuperate. We ended up celebrating a day late. Good thing are kids are small enough that they had no idea. It was just as magical the day after!

My mom got tickets to Sesame Street live. All of the kids loved it!! Peyton and Dallin were singing and dancing all the way through of course. Cohen was in a trance the entire time with perma grin. He was thrilled to be seeing Elmo and Abby Cadabby in real life. Truman just clapped and sqealed the whole time. It was a really great night!

I couldn't resist throwing this one in. He is SO freaking cute! I can hardly stand it!

Both boys love getting in the tub at nights. I love tub shots because they can be used as blackmail later in life, if needs be. The thing Cohen is doing with his fingers can't be explained. We don't know where it comes from. It just kills us. He does it all the time, especially when he is busting a move to Lady Gaga's Poker Face! (Please bless he doesn't tell his primary teachers.)

If anyone can make Truman laugh, it is his brother. I love watching them play and giggle in the tub together!! I hate when they get too wild and go under and swallow half the water. (Don't judge.) For those of you who have boys, you understand. They are WILD!! Even though I am right there with them, things still happen.

Again, had to throw this one in...because he is just oozing CUTENESS all over!!

Grandma Bishop took all of the grankids to Kangaroo Zoo over the holidays. It was a blast!! I was surprised by Cohen. He went on every slide and obstacle course and loved every minute of it!! I have never seen him have SO much fun! I think I had just as much fun as he did! What a great way to spend time with each other. We laughed our heads off!

My mom took us to a hockey game. Again, it was a lot of fun!! And of course I had to be the crazy mom and chase Grizzby down so that I could get a picture of him. I think Cohen appreciated all of my craziness this night. We had a suite so that was perfect. Cohen got to sit at the bar and enjoy his fries and Tummy Yummy.
8 comments:
Oh I am SOOO happy to see this update! How freakin adorable are your boys??? They're getting so big! And you look gorgeous too!
That was a very fun post. I loved all the pictures. You really are such a cute mom. The new family picture is beautiful.
I was sad we missed you at enrichment. Good thing you called me Monday. I need to call you because I'd love to see one of the boy's birthday movies so I have an example for Ella's. Yes I am saying this one week before her birthday. OOPS. Needless to say, I'll try to get a hold of you tomorrow.
Amy I love how you gush over your boys. Boys are the cutest, littliest wild things on earth all in a package for us to raise. Oh do enjoy every second. I'm a gusher too and my friends just roll their eyes. What can I say?
So cute!! I love it. Your boys are adorable.
OH, my little grand babies are so cute!!! (and by "grand babies I mean great-nephews and grandchildren, because I'm their great aunt and honorary grandma.)
Amy, your boys are darling.Such a fun post. I cannot stand how blonde Cohen's hair is. And T-man cute little smile.
Such a wonderful momma you are!
You can post Christmas pictures in JULY if you want to! I love them. They are so cute and it is so nice knowing someone else in the family understands the craziness that is boys. Get more than one of them together and it is just insane most days! BTW, sent something home for Cohen with Rhea. Ask her about it if you get a chance.
I LOVE YOUR UPDATE!!! My kids are all jealous about the Sesame Street Live. Your house is so gorgeous - your Christmas tree looked incredible and I love your new family pic at the top. I wish I had such good taste! You're amazing. We love you guys and hope to see you while we're in Utah in July!
Post a Comment