Little Miss Millie at 3 months! She is still an angel baby. So calm and happy! The boys still can't get enough of her! We are so excited to have her in our family!!!
Truman still insists on kissing "Miwee" anytime that she is awake. She is awake a lot now. She doesn't take long naps typically. A quick cat nap here and there is all she needs.
She does however sleep really well when placed in the car seat. She loves driving. Cohen is still completely smitten with her! He tells her all of the time that she is beautiful!!
She has some pretty funny facial expressions. I love watching her!
This one cracks me up!!
Beautiful is right! What a little sweetheart she is!!
In all honesty, I can't get enough of her either!! She is definitely not starved for attention. We all dote over her like crazy! (I promise she has other hair things. Apparently I favored this one though. It's too small for her to wear now. Sad.)
She loves chewing on her hands.
Look at those eyes!! I L-O-V-E this little baby!!!!!!



2 comments:
She is so cute!! I wouldnt ever leave her side.
What a doll! You guys have such a darn cute family!
Post a Comment