Friday, November 19, 2010

dragon slayer vs. dragon

We decided this was the year to finally carve pumpkins with the family!!  So glad we did.  It was a lot of fun!  I think Kevin and I had more fun than the boys did though.  Until they were complete then they could not contain their excitement!!!  Cohen kept telling us that our pumpkins looked AWESOME!  He would say, "You did a great job Mom" or "Great job Dad!"  Truman just kept saying Grover & "Cookie Monsie" over and over!!  Too bad I seriously forgot to take pics of the finished product.  Sad.


Getting started.  Everyone's so excited!
 
 Disgusting!!!  Neither one wanted anything to do with getting out the "guts"!
 They wanted to be very involved in the carving though.:)(Sharp objects and toddlers=not the best idea.)
 Are you looking at my belly?!?! 
They meet.
 Dragon slayer finds his sword. 
 Tries to take dragon out.
 Dragon is too tired to fight.
 Dragon slayers face when I asked him to look mean.
Posing with Frankenstein.
 Cutest little dragon hauling his tail up to the top of the slide.  He went down about 20 times. 
My mom and I tried coaxing him off several times. 
 He came down on his own time in his own way!!
 Going through the spook alley.
 More fun than spooky when you get to ride around on scooters!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Those are such adorable costumes!

Amberlee said...

Amy your boys are so cute and wear me out in still photos. My hats off to you girlfriend. Your music list cracks me up, I love it!