Cohens pre-school had a field trip to Hee Haws! The boys had a great time! They got to pick their own pumpkins from the pumpkin patches, go through a corn maze, see farm animals and go on a hay ride!!

The best shot I could get of them holding still. Cohens "cheese" face & crooked glasses are awesome! Truman couldn't be bothered.
Truman did however try to catch this chicken, more than once!
Checking out the goats and chickens and the really muddy sleeping pig.
He thought this spider was real!! It took a lot of persuading to convince him otherwise.
Playing in the corn teepee.(sp?)
At the end of his ride down the "BIG" slide!!!
Climbing on whatever this rolling contraption is called?!
Truman with his back to me. Typical. I had to chase him down so many times. Stinker.
Jumping in the hay!
Now back to the car to head home...kicking and screaming all the way.
They did not want to leave.



1 comments:
I keep forgetting that Cohen has glasses. He looks so adorable with them!
Post a Comment