Saturday, October 30, 2010

2 months

Here are some pictures of Little Miss Millie at 2 months old!!  I am obviously behind on posting these.  She is growing up way too fast!  She loves being held and is the sweetest little baby.  She only cries if she is hungry.  I am so lucky.  I love her so much!!!!  My aunt gave me these cute stickers for every month.  What a great idea!  I love them and it will be fun to see how much she changes every month!   
 Cohen wanted to take a picture of sissy too.  Her feet are cut off, but whatta ya do!
 I think its so cute when they start blowing bubbles!

Our "warrior princess!"  Looking pretty fierce!

Here are her 2 month stats:
Length:  22 1/4 in.  (50%)
Weight:  9lbs. 8oz.  (25%)
Head Circ.:  39cm  (50%)


2 comments:

Sydney said...

These are my favorite pictures so far! She looks adorable. I love the stickers- that is such a fun idea.

Jen Hallam said...

Um, yeah, so you have some "splaining" to do. I thought I was going to get to meet this precious pumpkin and get her acquainted with Ellie, but NO you were a no show. You better have a good excuse missy. :-) We missed you so much! It was such a fun night with part of the H2 gang.