Tuesday, October 26, 2010

birthday boy

Our first little baby, that took us 5 years to get, turned 4 in September.  I cannot believe how quickly time has gone by.  It feels like yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital.  He depended on us for everything.  I loved it, the control freak in me really loved it!  Now he is telling me things like, "Mom, you just drop me off and take Truman with you.  I do it by myself!"  He is becoming more and more independent.  I am trying to love it and back off a little, but it's not easy for me.  He's still my baby. 
 The dinosaur cake that he couldn't wait to help me make!  He wanted to get the pan down once a week for several months leading up to his birthday.  He is obsessed with dinosaurs. 
 Pretty proud of his T-Rex cake!
 The boys were actually willing to get their picture taken.
 So naturally I yell to Kevin to come up and get in the picture.
 Still not minding pictures being taken of them, so lets snap one of baby Raygen too.  Isn't she cute? 
 Little Miss Millie!
 Grandma Peterson is absolutely wonderful with our children!  She is so thoughtful and loving.
 Grandpa Peterson is just as wonderful! 
 Truman has his tongue sticking out of his mouth A LOT lately. 
 Aly tried so hard to get pictures of him with his presents...she kept getting this!  Bless his heart.
He loved his Spiderman bike from Grandpa Larry!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COHEN!!

WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

Look at you posting twice in a row! Cohen's cake looks so good. I'm sure he loved it.

I can't tell you how much I LOVE your house! Your floor and wall colors are perfect.

Amberlee said...

Oh Amy I am sorry but that Truman is the cutest ball EVER. Look how pudgy cute his rosy red cheeks are. Millie, that girl is so precious and tiny. For crying out loud she is still in the fetal position, what a cutie. Hold her every second that you can. Now that Cohen is too smart for his britches. Time must slow down with these kids growing already. The CAKE, Good Crimany the cake. You are too too much I am now speechless!

Jen Hallam said...

Kids, You, Your family...wow. All looks right with the world. Am I going to see you at Kelli's shower I hope? I'd love to meet Millie if she wants to come too! :-)