Saturday, October 16, 2010

sappy mom

 I admit it.  I am a sappy mom.  I took Cohen to his first day of pre-school back in September.  I went early so that I could take lots of pictures.  (Evidence below.)  Posted this many because as previously mentioned, I am a sappy mom!  I fought back tears the entire time.  Finally broke down when I got in the car.

He is killing me lately with getting his picture taken.  He thinks he has to say cheese everytime and so we get faces like these!  (Still adorable, right?!)




Our handsome little pre-schooler!



Standing outside his classroom!  So exciting!

He ran in and never looked back.  He is loving pre-school!!

3 comments:

Amberlee said...

He is such a cutie! Oh, the little girls are gonna love him. Time flies when our kids will somehow not stop growing. I tell mine I am going to stop feeding them, just to slow down the growth. I am a sappy Mom too. No surprise, I know. I cried on the last day of Pre-School because I loved the teacher soooooo much.

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

That is so exciting! I cannot believe how quickly he has grown up. I hope he loves pre-school.

Sydney said...

I am so glad he loves preschool. I fear Ella won't let me leave her side when we try preschool. Hopefully she will grow out of her super anxious personality before then :) Thanks again for coming over last week!