Thursday, January 6, 2011

a name and a blessing

 
 We blessed Millie on November 7th. It was a very special day. We were able to have cherished family members and friends share the day with us! We are very blessed to have the gospel in our lives. I am extremely grateful for the gift of eternal families. Millie has already added so much to our family. I can't imagine it without her. We love her SO much! Thank you to Kevin for a wonderful blessing.




 This beautiful gown was given to Millie by Heather.  Heather and I go way back.  She is a cousin, but more importantly she is a friend...a friend whom I could not imagine my life without.  
Thank you Heather for all of your kindness!





My mom made this beautiful blanket!!!  It was perfect with the dress!  Thank you Mom!!

 
 Our "Party of Five!" 


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Millie is darling, isn't it so much fun to have a girl. You know when Penny was born we had the name narrowed down to Penny and Millie. It would have been funny to have babies born on the same day with the same name. Congrats on your darling family.

Amberlee said...

That Dress is so beautiful. Love it. You are good lookin' Party o five!

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Congratulations, you guys! The blessing dress is beautiful!

It all began here said...

Amy, what a doll she is. Beautiful family you have, I must say!

Love You

Sydney said...

Oh, I love all of those pictures. What a sweet, simple post. You look gorgeous!
I'll give you a call on Tuesday :)

Hudson Family said...

Your children are soooo beautiful!!! I can't believe how cute, seriously. I am so happy that you have a sweet girl now, they are so fun!!! Congratulations!