Back on November 4th Truman turned 2! We celebrated it on the same day as Millie's blessing.
It was a little bit crazy, but worth it for sure!!
Here he is with some of the family behind him. I'm sure he loved all of the attention!
Unwrapping some presents...fun for all!
Grandpa Great must have been sharing a story with the way Truman's eyes are fixated on him. Our boys just love their great grandparents!! They really are so special to us!
Getting ready to blow out the candles. Big brothers always need to help with this kind of thing.
We are so happy to have Truman in our family! He keeps us on our toes every second of the day! He is curious(to put it nicely), funny, stubborn, strong, adventurous, loving and silly! He wants to be just like Cohen and is very protective of his little sister. He never misses a chance to kiss Millie on the forehead. He is still surprisingly a mommas boy. Which I love.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY "T-MAN"!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!



1 comments:
You are such a super mom! I love that cake so much. Everything looks perfect (as always)! We need to get together soon. I was going to ask if your birthday would be a good excuse, but I thought I remembered you usually having plans with your mom or other friends. If you don't already though, we should go to lunch :)
Post a Comment