Saturday, November 10, 2007

Front Row Seats to the Jonny & Lindsay Show!

So our little family went to the American Fork vs. Layton football game on friday night. Kevin graduated from American Fork High School and I graduated from Layton High School, so we wanted to show some school pride and go cheer on our teams. We were also pretty excited to take Cohen to his first football game. He loved it! He would throw his hands up in the air at random and just scream! I thought he was saying "Go Layton" and of course Kevin thought he was saying "Go A.F.!" I guess we will never know he was cheering for--we were just happy that he was cheering and having lots of fun. We met a few of our friends and their kids at the game and wouldn't you just know it---we ended up sitting about four rows behind "hot jonny" and "gorgeous lindsay." It was so funny! Poor Jonny and Lindsay had an audience all night. I think all of us girls were watching the Jonny & Lindsay Show more than the football game. We even snapped a few pictures of him going in for the kill, that is putting his arm around her! And you better believe that when the "kiss cam" was going around, my friend Briti was screaming "These two down here! Jonny & Lindsay! Woot-woo!" She thought that would be the greatest first kiss! Anyway it was such a fun night and so much for me staying out of other people's business. It's a lost cause.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I thought you would be kidding about going to High School football game, but your not???? Yeah Go cavemen!!!

Cecily R said...

I came over from Tami's blog and I HAD to comment because I graduated from Layton High! Because we are fellow Lancers we are required to be friends.

Go Lancers (even though they lost...)!!

bestofthebishops said...

cecily!
thank you for commenting on my blog. go lancers is right! even though they didn't win the 5a championship game, they totally outplayed the cavemen--it was so great!! me and one other guy, who just happened to be sitting in front of me were the only ones cheering for layton. go figure, we were sitting on the american fork side!