Happy Halloween! Last night we dressed Cohen up as a lion. He was ferocious! You should hear his "ROAR"---we have been working on it for weeks. Okay so maybe he was just over stimulated and not so much ferocious. Kevin and I dressed up as Wildlife Kingdom tour guides. We headed up to the wards "trunk-or-treat" and then to Grandpa & Grandma Bishops.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hi Amy!!!
I love your pics of Cohen! He is so adoreable!
I'm glad you had a good Halloween! I'm also glad that you have a blog! Now i'm going to stalk you...hehe
I'm a little exclamation point happy.
Tami
Amy,
You make me laugh. I love the way you worry about my daughter, the way you think about her and set her up on dates with hot boys. I love that you called them when they were on their date. I love that you wanted to know every single details about what he thought and what she thought. Heaven help Cohen when he goes on his first date!!! Lucky Boy!
Love you and thank you for bringing excitement to our family!
: )
I think it is funny that my mom thought my date brought excitement into my family. They must have been desperate to get me out of the house. haha Cohen is so adorable!
the excitement was the play by play from Amy. Love you Ams!
Hey!
Your blog is so cute!! You should check out mine sometime. Have a great holiday! Love ya tons! BYE
Post a Comment