Thursday, November 8, 2007

Get A Life!

So I recently set my super HOT cousin Lindsay up on a blind date. This was like a week ago. Since then I have decided that I need to get a life! Which isn't really making sense when I think of the fact that I am a wife, a mother, the young womens president, and a partner in a business. I have plenty on my plate right now. I feel like I am busy all of the time. Yet, I somehow manage to make time to harass my sweet cousin and her mom on a very regular basis. I seriously want to know every little detail about when he called her, what he said, what she said, what she wore, what he wore, if he tried to kiss her, if she wanted him to kiss her! I know I am completely CRAZY! I think that I just absolutely love hearing about the fun times that these young single people are having. It's like my release or therapy or something?! Not that my life isn't fun. I have the cutest little one year old boy that makes me laugh on a daily basis, a husband that is just a laugh a minute(most of the time) and some really great friends who sometimes I think have more fun than is possible. On our trip to Vegas last April, I am pretty sure that the waitress kept asking herself "Am I sure I haven't been serving these ladies alcohol?" Nope, just water and diet coke! Anyway I hope that I really haven't bugged Lindsay to no end. I will see if there are support groups for people who don't know how to stay out of other peoples lives---sign me up!

2 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

this is it, Amy...blogging. I can enjoy reading about others as I blog...it's my 'try to stay out of other people's business solution'. Of course I still pry. I think you're too cute!! So does Deb and Lindz. I live vicariously through Lindz too. She's just too cute...

Tami

It all began here said...

Reasons I am thankful for my prying nieces!
1. Lindz loves you and thinks you are awesome! (espacially now that HOT Johnny is in the picture).
2. I remember you and Aly coming over and babysitting Lindz and Zach when they were really little. They have always loved you!
3. My daughter wants to be like you~ And I am completely OK with that.
4. You are a cool mom!
5. I have enjoyed your date updates. Espacially when you called them on their first date and told them you were going to come to the same place for dinner!

Keep up the good work!
Love Ya!