This past weekend my cousin Brittany married her tall, dark and handsome dream guy Cortney Moffit. Brittany is like a sister to me, so it was so great to share in her joy! I love her so much! I wish her all of the happiness in the world! Our family is and always has been really close. We all have lots of fun when we get together and really enjoy spending time together. I am so blessed to have the mom that I have and I love her side of the family more than anything!! Here are some pictures from their wedding dinner.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Whoot Whoot! What a great weekend we had. Thanks Britt for hosting such an amazing event!
We have the greatest family ever!
Six more weeks and we will be getting together again.
Loves to all
Great pictures! Tell your mom that she is one hot mamma from me.
soo much fun! Thanks for being you...such a good Mom and good cousin!!!
Love your guts!
Wow! That was so much fun! You're going to have to get me copies of those pics! Email them to me or something! They are so great!
Post a Comment