Thursday, June 26, 2008

out of control hormones & the cutest 'lil boy

I think, wait pretty sure that Kevin would he knows that my hormones are out of control lately! I continue to tell him that it's just the pregnancy. Hopefully, that really is why I act so crazy sometimes. One minute I am happy beyond words and ten minutes later I am in tears (sometimes tears of sadness and sometimes tears of joy) and again...ten minutes later I am upset! When I hit the upset phase, it usually means that I am very critical of Kevin and he can do nothing right in my opinion. That's right, I am officially putting it out there that
I AM CRAZY! Do any of you other women who have experienced pregnancy get this way? Are you worse than me(please say yes!)? On a pleasant note...I have been camera happy lately! So I thought I'd share of few pictures.
A picture that we took to give dad for Father's Day.
This face just makes me laugh!
Like most kids, he loves being outside.
Striking a pose...sort of...we're working on it!
He loves to crawl in and out of the doggy door of the garage?! He is all boy!
Wearing Daddy's sunglasses.

8 comments:

Laura said...

he is a pretty funny & Cute kid for sure. Can't help you on the prego advice sorry!

It all began here said...

Pregnancy? Then how would you explain my mood swings? Isn't it part of being a woman? There are times, I go to see a movie just so I can cry? Don't all women do that?

Love you, by the way any news and if your have a boy or girl?

Debbie

Allisha said...

You are not alone. I can tell you that much. I was CRAZY when I was pregnant. Well...still am..but worse if you can believe it. I'm so excited to find out what it is.

Allisha said...

Oh...and LOVE the pictures. He is so funny. I really like the one with the shades. Cool Cohen buddy.

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

The poor men in women's lives, especially during pregnancy. :) At least they usually get over things pretty quick, they can just turn on a ball game and it's like it never happened, eh?
When do you find out if you are having a boy or girl? Any guesses? I bet Cohen will be so excited to have a little sibling for a playmate! And I'm sure the new addition will be just as darling as Cohen is.

bestofthebishops said...

thanks to all of you for attempting to make me feel more normal. i would still be willing to bet that i am more crazy than all of you put together! haha.

we find out next thursday what we are having!!! i can't wait! of course i will post it.

aironn said...

When my boys tell me I'm crazy or I tell Gary I'm going crazy his response is, "It'll be a short drive!" I think all of us go through the hormonal craziness. I remember crying at commercials! Thanks for all your help with Dylan. He loves you guys!

Matchbox Mom said...

Holy cow...i'm a total weirdo without being preggo
Steve would probably kiss the maker of anti depressants if he could.
You are sooo not alone.
Love you, girl!